POWERFUL, WARM AND FUN: THE JAZZ OF COLUNIA TAKES, SURPRISES, ENVOY!
Jazz mixed with rhythms from India and Indonesian scales magnified by the presence of a new type of harp called chromatic harp; nascent instrument, which opens up new possibilities! A music with multiple colors, colorful influences, unexpected sounds, explosions and sweets. A journey that promises to be beautiful and explosive!
- Emilie Chevillard - chromatic harp, konnakols, composition.
- Florian Chaigne - battery, konnakols, composition.
- Gweltaz Hervé - soprano, alto & baritone saxophone.
- Emeric Chevalier -bass.
- Linda Oláh - vocal (tracks 5, 8 & 9).
- David Chevallier - guitars (tracks 3 & 7).
- Geoffroy Tamisier - trumpet (track 5).
- Thomas Jacquot - sitar (track 2).
Back to Bali 6'33
Sorrow of an angel 5'35
Karma Lift 4'42
When returning from a dream 5'43
Fable I 5'25
Fable II 4'26
Produced by Collectif Spatule & Colunia.
Recorded & mixed by Olivier Ménard at Cornerbox Studio, Rocheservière (Fr) in October / November 2018.
Mastered by Sebastian Lorho at Near Deaf Experience Studio, Lanmeur (Fr) in December 2018.
Photos by David Gallard / CLACK.
Artwork & graphics by Stéphanie Bénéteau.
Public relation by Aloya Records.
Distributed by Inouïe Distribution.
All rights reserved Spatule Collective, 2019.
There are no reviews yet.